about me

My photo
we are a family of three and thrilled to introduce our newest family member arriving february 2012!

13 October 2010

Lately...

we had a picture taken in this same spot in July 2007 - the day before Jake proposed :-)

San Francisco is a 30 minute drive from our home, so we try to take advantage of that as often as possible. Sometimes for a Friday night family outing to Fisherman's Wharf, sometimes for an adventure to find a highly recommended sandwich shop that no longer exists and definitely for a day at AT&T Park to watch our Giants.

I love the Giants. I may not act excited to watch EVERY time they play, but they are Jake's favorite team and I love Jake, so it only seems natural to love the Giants. I also love watching Jake try to conceal his excitement when we're actually able to go to a game... he's not quite as animated, loud and obnoxious as me when I'm excited, but there's definitely a little skip in his step as we walk to the ballpark. Seriously, he kindof skips - I can only guess it's because he wants to be there in the stadium that much sooner. It's never because we're running late... I've never been to a baseball game with Jake and NOT been at least one hour early. We walk around the entire ballpark, take some pictures, talk about the team (Jake talks, I listen), buy souvenirs and eat hotdogs.

This particular game was Jonathan's first game... and he lasted all NINE innings. What can I say, he's a sports fan, just like his dada.

Jake and Jonathan



it's impossible to get my son to look at the camera

GO GIANTS!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

So jealous that you get to go to the Giants games . . . especially right now!

Michelle said...

This is ohhh so coincidental--I've been behind in my blog-stalking, and finally stopped in to catch up on all your adventures. JUST as I'm reading all your updates (literaly, I'm half way through your 2nd to last post) and a text comes in from my sister in SLC telling me that Patrick is her server! Woah, is that crazy timing or what?! So fun that you are in the bay area...lucky! We loved it there and miss it so much! Baby J is beautiful. Love the red hair and curls.