about me

My photo
we are a family of three and thrilled to introduce our newest family member arriving february 2012!

19 August 2011

almost 2!

I'm hoping a new fresh look will get me back into the groove of blogging.  Even if no one is reading this, I love going back and reading old posts and realizing how fast time is flying by... and how poorly I am documenting the energy, fun, stress and patience that comes along with raising a toddler.  I have an almost 2 year old and a 14 week growing belly so it's safe to say energy is a thing of the past.

I was planning on a longer post to catch you myself up on the fun of summer 2011 that has flown by but it took me an entire nap time to change my blog and now I hear this little man pounding on the walls...



5 comments:

Brooke said...

Well your page is sure cute . . . now I need cute pics of that adorable 2 year old!

Miranda said...

Woah! Cool template man! I'm always amazed how long changing stuff on the blog design takes. Too long.

But, I hope it inspires you to keep up! I can't wait to SEE what's been up!

xo

erica s said...

I still read so update, update, update!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Hi. I ordered Jude's beanie from Gap last year. They have a much better assortment online than in the store. It was like 7 dollars. =)

Um...update please. I want to see some baby bump, nursery planning, etc.

Sara

Halo BW said...

Please update more often!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/produk-terbaru-apple-di-indonesia