about me

My photo
we are a family of three and thrilled to introduce our newest family member arriving february 2012!

16 December 2009

baby j

Jonathan Jacob Olson
born sunday october 25th 2009 at 8:44pm
weighed a whopping 8lbs 14oz
length was 22 inches
jonathan is 10 weeks old and is the most adorable, lovable, chill little dude and we are so blessed to have him in our lives! i know i haven't blogged since he was born, but let's be honest... he is way more fun and exciting to me than my blog is. as we speak i am listening to him 'coo' and 'gurgle' and he talks to the little mobile of creatures than circle above his head in the swing. ahhh... i love this little guy.
so for your enjoyment here is a bunch of pictures of baby j from the last seven weeks of crazy good times!
p.s. jonathan slept from 9:30pm last night to 7am this morning... what a trooper! mom was of course up every hour from 2am on checking on him because of this unusual (but hopefully regular) occurence.
















7 comments:

Mandy said...

so adorable! What a cute family you have

Bowers Busy Bees said...

Yeah! You finally rejoined the blogging world . . . I love that little guy, he's seriously so adorable! (ps this is my school account-I'm working hard)

Luke and Kenz said...

Yay! I have been waiting for you to post pics of the little guy somewhere. He is SO CUTE! Congrats, i'm excited for you guys!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Hello stranger. Love the baby pictures. Porter came back from Utah talking about how cute that baby boy is. Lucky you guys! Now...snap some more photos!!!

Miranda said...

I know you've taken more than 7 pictures in the last 1o weeks dear. C'mon. Keep them coming! I left you a suuppper long message today, hope you enjoyed it! squeeze your little man for me!
xo

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

FINALLY. I've been dying here, luckily I got a little preview from the Christmas card. And yes he is absolutely adorable. Do you think he'll be into older women? Only by about 15 months. We may have an arranged marriage in the works. I love the pic of him in the bassinet right after he was born. We have one of Ava like that. They just look so fresh and new, I guess that's because they are. I hope to get to see him in person while I'm home. I heard you had to go back to work, how bad was it?

Sam and Jess said...

love the chubby babies :) He is darling and I was so happy to meet him the other night. I am going to cross my fingers for you that he continues to sleep thru the night...it is heavenly when they turn that corner.