about me

My photo
we are a family of three and thrilled to introduce our newest family member arriving february 2012!

04 November 2010

Mother of the Year Award

This is what happens when a stupid parent does not put the stroller brake on, turns her head for a second and there is a concrete picnic table nearby. This definitely makes my Top 10 saddest moments of parenting (so far).


Bless his little heart, he got over it quick. I still have to see the results of my stupidity every time I look at his darling face.

4 comments:

The Beck Family said...

Ouch, that looks like it hurts, but it also looks like big kiss mark at first glance :) We've all had our shining moments as mothers!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Don't worry it happens to everyone! I am with Bek I thought it was a big kiss mark at first!

Brooke said...

Okay so it probably was a really sad experience but I might've laughed a little when I saw the title and the first pic.

Sarah said...

I have more of these moments than I'd like to admit...glad I'm not alone.